1 events found.
Yoga Adventure (Test Entry - Do Not Book)
Embark on a magical journey of mindfulness and tranquility at our Kids Yoga Adventure! Join us for a day of relaxation, movement, and inner exploration. Designed specifically for children, this event offers a delightful blend of yoga poses, breathing exercises, and interactive storytelling. Our experienced instructors will guide kids through a series of fun and engaging yoga sequences, promoting flexibility, strength, and balance. They'll learn mindfulness techniques to calm their minds and cultivate self-awareness. Through imaginative storytelling, children will be transported to enchanting worlds while practicing yoga. This event creates a safe and nurturing space where kids can connect with their bodies, explore their emotions, and develop a sense of inner peace. Join us for a day of joyful movement, positive energy, and holistic well-being. Let your child discover the transformative power of yoga and embark on a truly magical holiday experience!
5 out of 5
Telford & Wrekin Council , Lawn Central , Telford , Shropshire , TF3 4JA
Making your booking:
- Before booking a session for the first time you will be required to complete a registration form for each child so that we have all the details we need to ensure your child(ren) have a fun and safe experience. You can do this by clicking on the HHAH Child Registration button above. Once your child's details have been checked and activated pending eligibility checks, you will receive an email from the HHAH notifying you of this.
- Once you have registered, view the activities, please read the event detail by clicking on the provider’s name. Our HHAH Club Providers cater for different age ranges in different parts of the borough so make sure the activity is right for your child.
- Once you have found an activity, click on the activity description to find the dates and times the activity is available.
- Use the 'Make a Booking button' next to the date and time that suits you to secure your child’s place.
Things to remember:
- If you have multiple children who would like to attend the activity you must book a place for each child who would like to attend
- You can only book one session per child per day - for activities where a 9am and 1pm session is offered, please book on to one of the sessions for that day and contact the HHAH team so that we can get you booked on to the other session for the same day (HolidayActivityHub@telford.gov.uk).
- If your child would like to attend activities on multiple days you will need to book each day individually
What if my child can no longer attend a session?
Please check my bookings for confirmation of the activities you have booked. If your child(ren) are unable to attend an activity please go to ‘my bookings’ and cancel that place to allow other children to attend.
What if I book on but do not turn up?
If you/your child has booked on to an activity session and you do not turn up for two sessions within that holiday period, and have not made an attempt to cancel your booking or got into contact with the activity provider, someone from the Happy Healthy Active Holidays team will contact you to check that you still want to attend any further sessions you are booked on to. If we do not have a response from you by the end of the day, we will cancel any booked sessions for the remainder of that holiday period - if you get in to contact with us at any point after this we will be more than happy to assist you in getting booked back on to any activity sessions where there are available spaces. As there are limited spaces available on many of our holiday clubs we want to give the opportunity to as many of our children and families as possible to be able to take part in these activities. We would really appreciate where possible for you to cancel your booked session as soon as you know you are unable to attend, thank you. You can manage your bookings by going into 'my bookings' and cancel your booked session.
Important notice for Abraham Darby and Oakengates Leisure Centre
Bookings close five days before activities take place for for Abraham Darby Leisure Centre and Oakengates Leisure Centre.
However, if your child(ren) have any special dietary requirements or allergies this MUST be detailed on your registration form two days before booking the activity. After this unfortunately we are not able to cater for any special dietary requirements.